Volunteers are a vital resource for the Kansas City Indian Center and enable us to grow and achieve our mission. Volunteer time and talent is invaluable.
Volunteers donate what time they have available, and assist in a wide variety of activities. Some of the ways volunteers are helping the KCIC include:
- office staff support;
- assist with food pantry operations;
- teach arts, crafts and cultural classes;
- maintentance and custodial help;
- serve as counselors and staff for the annual youth culture camp;
- assist with our booth at the Ethnic Enrichment Festival the third weekend in August;
- and in many other ways.
If you would like to volunteer your time, a little or a lot, please contact the center at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 816-421-7608.